Ul. Skłodowskiej 25, 44-313 Wodzisław Śląski, Poland
: +48 889 526 528
Date of birth:
27 March 1984
I am an experienced, passionate and highly-skilled software developer and architect interested about contracting opportunities with a preference given to remote work.
November 2012 - Now
Independent contractor and consultant
Providing services in the following areas:
- Design and development of smart contracts for Ethereum (Solidity language) and NEO (C# language) blockchains. Development of ICOs, development of new crypto currencies and new custom blockchains. Advising on architectural design of solutions based on blockchain technologies.
- Development of software using blockchain technologies, solutions based on Bitcoin blockchain. Blockchain integrations with web and mobile front-ends. Development of cryptocurrency trading software with Exchanges API integrations.
- Software design and development with Microsoft technologies: C# .NET, ASP .NET MVC, MS SQL Server + TSQL, WPF, WCF + webservices.
- Development of applications for MS SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Design and development of mobile applications for Android (Java), iOS (Objective C), and Windows Phone.
- Architectural design and development of multi-tier computer systems. Consulting on new solutions and further development of existing systems.
August 2010 – October 2012
Visma Software AS, Research & Development, Oslo, Norway
C# .NET Software developer / Software architect
- Working on a project including a wide range of technologies: server-side programming with system services, network services (webservices, WCF),
database programming and data access layer, desktop frond-end (both Winforms and WPF) and web frond-end (ASP .NET).
- I have taken part in architectural design and development, maintenance of existing code, testing, communicating with other teams and supporting
them on the integrations with my project.
.NET Framework 3.5-4.5, Active Directory programming, ADAM database, WCF, WPF + MVVM, Winforms, Asp .NET, TFS, MSBuild programming.
September 2008 – June 2010
Future-Processing Sp. z o. o., Bytom, Poland
C# .NET Software developer
- Creating a sophisticated, multithreading mail system currently used by a number of London-based maritime and shipbroking companies.
I took part in all phases of software development lifecycle including requirements specification, communicating with project managers and analysts from UK
(on visits to London, as well as remotely), object-oriented design and development, bugfixing, code reviews, creating documentation and refactoring of legacy code,
as well as designing the structure of database.
- I took personal responsibility and succeeded in creating a high performance Windows system service meant for data synchronization between MS Exchange Server
and MS SQL Server database (keeping the database up-to-date with any changes made to MS Exchange Server).
.NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2005/2008, LINQ and ADO .NET, multithreading, Winforms, MS SQL Server 2008 + TSQL, XML, XSLT, .NET Remoting, COM Interop,
Active Directory programming, MS Exchange Server + MAPI programming
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS):
- MCTS .NET Framework 3.5, ASP .NET Applications
- MCTS .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications
- MCTS .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation Applications
Exam 486: Developing ASP .NET MVC Web Applications
Exam 503: Microsoft .NET 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation Application Development
Exam 562: Microsoft .NET 3.5, ASP .NET Application Development
Exam 505: Microsoft .NET 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
Exam 536: Microsoft .NET 3.5 – Application Development Foundation
M. Sc. in Computer Science, majoring in System Software
September 2003 – October 2008
Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
Obtained final grade: very good with distinction
Granted academic excellence scholarship for years: 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008
Creating high performance, multithreading and network applications
Code quality assurance
Applied mathematics and data mining